群组

NAVIGATION ENGLISH
群组类型:公共群组
分类:其他爱好
帖子:62 成员:14
楼主

1. What does "abandon vessel"mean?

“弃船”是什么意思? 

It means to evacuate crew and passengers from a vessel in distress.

“弃船”指船员和乘客从遇险船舶上撤离。

 

单词:

evacuate [ɪˈvækjueɪt] v. 撤离

句式:

 what does … mean? 提问

则以 It means … 回答

 

2. What does "foul anchor " mean?

“锚绞缠”是什么意思?

It means that "the anchor has its own cable twisted around it or has fouled an obstruction."

“锚绞缠”(缠锚)指锚被锚链缠绕,或缠到其他障碍物上。

 

foul [faʊl] v.缠住

obstruction [əbˈstrʌkʃn] n. 障碍物

 

3. What does "dredging of an anchor" mean?

“拖锚”是什么意思?

 

It means the anchor is moving along the sea bottom to control the movement of the vessel.

“拖锚”指拖着锚贴着海底运动,以控制船舶运动。

dredge [dredʒ] 疏浚 

 

4. What does "dragging of an anchor" mean?

“走锚”是什么意思?

 

It means that the anchor is moving over the sea bottom involuntarily because it is no longer preventing the movement of the vessel.

“走锚”指锚在海底不受控制地移动,已无法控制船舶运动。

 

drag [dræg] 拖拉

involuntarily/ɪnˌvɑːlənˈterəli/ 非自愿的,非出于本意的

 

5. What do you report when the anchor has been heaved out of the ground and is clear of it ?

当锚从海底绞起已离开海底时,你如何报告?

 

I should report: "Anchor is aweigh."

应报告“锚已离底”。

 

6. If the anchor is secured firmly in sea bottom, what do you report?

假如锚已抓牢海底,该怎样报告?

I should report : “The anchor is brought up. ”

锚已抓牢。


管理员
发表于:2022-03-16 14:30
沙发

7. If there is no obstruction around the anchor before anchoring , what should you report?

假如抛锚前,锚周围没有障碍物,该怎么报告?

 

I should report :”The anchor is clear.”

锚清爽。

 

8. When the anchor is heaved out of the water surface and just above it ,what do you report?

假如锚刚刚绞离水面之上,该怎么报告?

 

I should report :”Anchor is up”

应报告“锚出水”。

 

9. What does "underway" mean?

“在航”是什么意思?

 

It means that a vessel is not at anchor ,or made fast to the shore, or aground.

“在航”指船舶不抛锚、不系岸、不搁浅。

 

Underway 进行中的

aground [əˈgraʊnd] 搁浅

 

10. What does ”Single up forward to breast line and spring” mean?

“单绑船首留横缆和倒缆”是什么意思?

 

It means let go all lines forward except breast line and spring.

它指除横缆和倒缆外,解掉船首所有缆绳。

 

Single up 单绑

 

11. If you want to change the position of the head line forward for 3 meters, what do you say?

假如你想将首缆位置向前移动3米,该怎么说?

 

I should say : ”Shift the head line ahead 3 meters.”

应说“将首缆向前移动3米”。

 

12. If you want to heave tight the breast line, what should you say?

假如你想绞紧横缆,该怎么说?

 

I should say : “Pick up the slack on the breast line. ”

应说,“收紧横缆”。

 

Heave tight … = pick up the slack on … 收紧

Slack 松弛部分

 


管理员
发表于:2022-03-16 14:30
板凳

13. Which order is an equivalent to “Send out head line” ?

哪一种带缆口令等同于“放出首缆”(带首缆)?

 

Pay out head line.

送出首缆。

 

Equivalent [ɪˈkwɪvələnt] n./adj. 相等

 

14. Which order is an equivalent to “let go stern line”?

哪一种带缆口令等同于“解掉尾缆”?

 

Cast off stern line.

解尾缆。

 

15. Can you list some orders are included in Standard Ship Orders?

你能列举一些船舶操动常用命令吗?

 

Yes , I can.  Such as the helm orders, engine orders, anchoring orders, mooring and unmooring orders etc.

可以。舵令、车钟令、锚令、系解缆令等。

16. If you are ordered "port five", how to reply and report?

假如接到舵令“左舵五”,你怎样复诵和报告?

 

I will reply “Port five” and then report “Wheel port five”.

应复诵“左舵五”,报告“五度左”。


管理员
发表于:2022-03-16 14:30
地板

17. If you are ordered “Steady!” ,how to reply and report?

假如接到舵令“把定”,你怎样复诵和报告?

 

I will reply “Steady” and then report “Course on…”

应复诵“把定”,报告“航向

 

18. How to answer what is the course?

怎样回答航向多少?

Course one eight zero.

航向180 

 

19. If you are ordered : ”stand by both engines!” , how should you reply and report?

如果接到车钟令“备双车”,你怎样复诵和报告?

 

I should reply “Stand by both engines” and then report “Both engines are stand by”.

应复诵“备双车”,并报告“双车已备好”。


管理员
发表于:2022-03-16 14:31
5楼

20. If you are ordered “Full ahead ”, how to reply and report?

如果你收到车钟令“前进三(全速)”,你怎样复诵和报告?

I should reply: “Full ahead”, and report :”Engine full ahead”.

应复诵“前进三”,并报告“车进三”。

 

21. If you are ordered “Stop engine”, how to reply and report?

假如收到车钟令“停车”,该怎样复诵和报告?

 

I should reply: “Stop engine”, and report “Engine stopped”.

应复诵“停车”,并报告“车已停”。

 

22. What does “Finished with engine” mean?

“完车”(用车完毕)是什么意思?

It means that the engine is no longer needed.

意思是不再用车。


打开App,看更多相似信息