论坛

帖子详情

VTS实用英语 | 人员落水时该如何报告

2019-11-12 10:50

来自:中国海事

青岛交管船长创新工作室是以优秀的海事船长团队为核心,广泛吸纳相关前沿力量,持续进行理念优化、改革创新、帮带传承的海事工作平台。

《VTS实用英语》每一期文章模拟一个英语应急处置,同时把青岛交管船长创新工作室的研究新成果融入到情景模拟中来,并由外教朗读每期音频,致力于提高VTS和广大船员朋友应急处置水平和英语运用能力。今天小编带来的是《VTS实用英语》人员落水时该如何报告。

船长说

船长创新工作室在研究人落水的应急处置过程中,发现了一些规律:一般来说,接到报警的第一个动作都是核实现场情况及落水人员的情况。

在本期文章中,我们提出了一个新的见解:在接到人落水报告后,更应该立即做的是提醒船舶驾驶人员采用合适的旋回方式将螺旋桨避开落水人员,同时释放驾驶室两侧的灯光烟雾组合救生圈。

我们尊重前人的经验,并不认为我们的研究一定正确,欢迎大家互动留言一起探讨。

VTS, this is inbound vessel M.V. Hope calling. It is an emergency. We’ve got a man who fell overboard on starboard side just now. It's too dark outside. I can not see him.

M.V. Hope, this is VTS. Your emergency message has been received. A Williamson turn is advised to bring your stern away from the man in the water.

I have already done that.

M.V. Hope. Scan the sea surface with the projectors. Have your main engine standby and launch the combined lifebuoy immediately.

Copy that, VTS.

M.V. Hope, report the time and GPS position of the incident.

VTS, the approximate position is 35 degrees 59 minutes North, 120 degrees 28 minutes East at 19:30, local time .

M.V. Hope, did the man wear a life jacket?

Yes, he is wearing a life jacket.

M.V. Hope, your message has been received. I will broadcast the message. Please report the meteorological information and the sea state.

The visibility is about 4 nautical miles, the south winds and the wind speed is about 14 knots.

Copy that. Can you see the person in the water now?

I still can not locate him.

M.V. Hope, take action in accordance to the muster list. Keep scanning the sea surface. Rescue boats will be sent for assistance immediately.

管理员 楼主
沙发
发表于:2019-11-12 10:52

M.V. Stupor(Also an inbound vessel following M.V. Hope)

M.V. Stupor, this is VTS. There is a man who fell overboard from M.V. Hope about one nautical mile ahead of you. Please control your speed and join in the search and rescue operation, if you find him, report it to VTS at once.

VTS, this is M.V. Stupor, I am proceeding to the location of the incident now. The search and rescue operation has been carried out. The search result is currently negative. Over.

M.V. Stupor, this is VTS, your message is received. Please keep a sharp lookout.

M.V. Hope, this is VTS, One patrol boat “HaiXun0512” and two pilot boats are on their way for assistance. They will arrive at the locale in 20 minutes. Any further information?

VTS, no further information.

15 minutes later

VTS, this is M.V. Stupor, I found the man. I am going to launch my rescue boat .

M.V. Stupor. Try your best to ensure the safety of the man and your crew members.

VTS. We picked up the person at 2000 local time. He is in good condition with no external wounds.

M.V. Stupor, thank you for your assistance. Take care of him. I will inform M.V. Hope that the man has been rescued. Now you can proceed to the pilot station with the survivor onboard. Please keep in touch with VTS closely.

Tips:

SARsearch and rescue(搜寻救助)

OSC: on-scene co-ordinator(现场协调人)

MRCC: maritime rescue co-ordination centre(海上救助协调中心),在本文中,VTS实际就是在履行MRCC职能。

muster list: 应变部署表

combined lifebuoy: 组合式救生圈,布置在驾驶台两侧,和灯光烟雾信号(Man 

overboard light and smoke signal)连接在一起,有快速释放装置,可自动开启发出灯光和烟雾,便于落水人员及时发现,在接下来的搜救行动中,也提供了重要的指引。

打开App,看更多相似信息